Sunday 23 June 2013

Advice while searching for an EVS project...

One of the best advices that I got while I was searching for an EVS project was to create an excel file with the applications that I've sent. I used to write the name of the organization that I have sent my application, the duration of the project, the town/country, the date that I have applied and the deadline.

 It helped me a lot , monitoring my tries and not getting completely lost. Unfortunatelly it happens that after 3-4 applications a person is not able to remember where has applied, when and for what so the best solution in order not to be found in the position "Oh-no-they-called-me-for-interview-$#%#-I don't remember-for-what-I-had-applied" is this!

Here you can download the template that I used!

No comments:

Post a Comment